In order to get your vehicle in expected time and condition, you have to prepare before the shipping company picked up your vehicle.
How to prepare your vehicle for shipment
- It’s better to wash and clean your car before shipment so that you would be able to identify any type of damage caused during shipment. You will not be able to spot small scratches or dents if your car is covered in dust or dirt.
- Clean your car from inside because it would be a mess and can cause damage to your car if things were tossed from one place to another inside the car at the time of shipment.
- Disable any type of alarm system your car had. It would be annoying if the alarm goes off during shipment.
- Do not fill up your gas tank before shipment as it will add more weight and risk to your vehicle. Try to leave fuel as little as possible.
- Always check for leaks before shipping and if there is any get it repaired immediately.
- Check the pressure of tires because under-inflated or over-inflated tires may get damaged during loading and unloading.
- Make sure to remove any type of accessories or custom parts as they might get damaged during shipment because of their odd size.
Where can you find a trustworthy shipping firm?
The shipping industry is growing rapidly and so does the competition. You can find a large number of firms online by searching “vehicle shipping worldwide”. However, everyone wants to attract customers by offers or cheap rates, but mostly these firms are not the ones you can truly trust. But one shipment firm RTM Lines were building their trust among customers since 1980, by providing best in class vehicle shipping worldwide.